martes, 18 de agosto de 2015

TWO YEARS









After TWO YEARS of writing here I like to see what have been the changes in this blog, also I like to see what I said a year or two ago that it was my first experience about writing something like a diary, but now we call it "a blog"  new word but the same idea.

More or less what I wrote a year ago was a lot of nonsense words or ideas, but as always when a person read some notes that were written on the past there is something to learn from them.


I said that it seems I was writing for no body just because there was not any reply or not any signs that any people could read it.
Having in mind I was writing for me only I talk something about my own life, just a diary as I
have done several times before.

Also writing I said our life in a sunday was the same as a monday or other day of the week. Why?
It is easy, I don´t work out from home, so days of the month or the week are the same for me and for my wife. Frecuently I don´t know which day we are living.



Our life is simple, living in a big city like Madrid with so many sites to visit we usually don´t go out to any place, I would like but it is not possible.


My wife Cuca is sick, with a bad sickness "multiple esclerosis" and she likes to be indoors doing her life, Reading, listening to the radio, or the news and even, typing in the keyboard of her pc., so a sunday is 

a similar day to other day of the week.


But I am repeating myself...sorry



*****


To me it seems..

Everything it is falling down since five or six years ago, and people are not aware that their world is over.


There is not work, not hopes, not any future for the momento, and thousand and thousands of young well prepared tha have to leave their countries looking for a work.



People with fourty or fifty years old that have not money, not work, not home, and so forth.......
so, 

I said that "Just hte same as every day" no good news at all, not justice, not hopes for our
young and so forth.

Every week now people are in the streets making noise, shouting, against nearly everything even also they want to change the goverment, the democracy, our system of life, and so forth.




People are desperate and it is easy to manage persons who has nothing to lost.


Yes, I could understand them perfectly well despite we lived in other world year before.

Worst?  Better?  Who knows, it seems men it is always the same with other men.....just a predator.



emi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario